- This event has passed.
Take It To The Bank for Corporates 2018! John Finn’s Inside Track
12th January 2018 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am€100
Expert-led briefing on emerging trends, risks and opportunities in Cash Management, Bank Funding, FX and Interest Rates 2018.
Strategic, expert-led briefing on emerging trends, risks and opportunities in Cash Management, Bank Funding, FX and Interest Rates for 2018.
Get ahead of the curve on significant developments and potential risks for the coming year to enable you to contingency plan, identify cost-saving opportunities and add bottom-line value. BE READY FOR THE RISKS THAT WILL STEM FROM BREXIT!
This year’s event will include a presentation from the European Investment Bank.
- 08.00 – 08.30 Registration, Tea/Coffee
- 08.30 – 09.00 Banking Market Overview including Documentation Trends
- 09.00 – 09.25 Fintech developments; Impact of open banking on Corporates. Speaker: Tricia Balfe Director Nomos Software
- 09.25 – 09.55 Interest Rate and Investment Management Review
- 0.9.55 – 10.10 Coffee Break
- 10.10 – 10.40 Lending into the Corporate Sector by EIB. Speaker:
- Michael Finucane, EIB
- 10.40 – 11.00 Focus on Foreign Exchange and Brexit
- 11.00 Wrap Up
Who should attend?
- Corporate Treasurers/Treasury Analysts
- Finance Directors and Controllers
- Internal audit/Compliance Officers
- Chief Executive Officers with an interest in managing risk.
This is intended to be a brief but focused annual Update for participants for 2018 on a cost and time-efficient basis.
The purpose of the Update is to brief companies on significant developments and potential risks for the coming year to allow them to plan for such contingencies, to identify cost-saving opportunities and to add value in the process.
Testimonials from previous years:
“Highly informative session. John got a lot of very relevant information across in a very short time yet it was not an overload. An excellent seminar”
“Very thought provoking and some very interesting insights that have led to a number of action points”
“A very useful overview of market trends and informative”
“JF introduces treasury risk management in simple language and demystifies the assumed complexities that some CFOs believe exist in the treasury space”